|
DIE EXAMS DIE!
Date: Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 6:18 PM.
Comments:
|
(posted by MEL)
Basically, I had three days off after exams. I spent most of Wednesday, getting the much deserved sleep. Thursday, I met up with Carmen and Steph at Bankstown. Shopping, obviously. Carmen is a hilarious shopper – so indecisive. She bought a vest and a beanie. I think :P. I got a top, jacket, scarf and random stuff. Stephanie bought socks. And soon after, time was running out and we had to go home. But then again, we were going to see each other again on Friday(yesterday).
Stephanie came to my place in the morning then we met up with Alice on the train to Town Hall. We met up with Vicky and Carmen at Townhall. Since it was still early in the morning, we decided to have some breakfast at Passionflower.
 1. Waffles and ice-cream 2. Pancakes and ice-cream
After filling our stomachs, Alice and Vicky left to go to karaoke with the people (Eric, Patrick, Viausto, Kenji, Cindy and Rebecca?). I think they were the people. So Steph, Carmen and I decided to go to Capitols since it was Stephanie’s first experience at the city. Before we reached to Capitol Square, we dropped by Hotdollar where we bought some ribbon. A short walk later, we were in a Capitol booth taking capitols. And yes, it was a nice experience after having not taken them for like half a year now.
 3. Stephanie in a mask at Hotdollar. 4. Stephanie and Carmen at Capitols.
We then walked to Market city where I got a kimmidoll keyring because they ran out of the kimmidolls figurines. But I was still happy! Then we just went to a lot of random stores – looking for presents for our mums! Didn’t find anything good and affordable. We saw the restaurant that Vicky talked about – PhoTK. (It’s meant to be). Just realised a lot of students truant. Anyway, we phoned up Vicky and met her at Town Hall to go DFO. We went to Strathfield then caught a bus to DFO.
 5. Pho TK. 6. DFO.
All of us got hungry so we ate. After stuffing ourselves with Asian food, we went shopping. Carmen and I had to also buy Mother’s Day presents. Basically the next two-three hours were spent shopping. A lot of shopping - clothes, accessories and presents.
 7 & 8: Our shopping bags.
Just to let you know those were all our bags. I believe that all together we probably spent about $500. That’s how crazy we are ;D. After two trips round DFO. We got tired and broke. Hence we decided to go back home. Stephanie and I parted ways with Carmen and Vicky at Strathfield station. Stephanie and I trained it to Regents Park where then we got off and changed to Bankstown Line. We slowly walked back to my place where Stephanie was then picked up.
 9 & 10: The Hume Highway at 6pm. (along our walk home)
Overall, I had a great day with a lot of shopping and adventures. HAHA. But damn, I'm so tired and my wallet is crying for help ><. Individually I spent $300 in two days :). That’s a record, I believe (for me)! Today, I had tutor. And when I woke up, my legs were aching from the 9hr shopping adventure yesterday + 5hr shopping trip on Thursday! Haha, the consequences of having some fun. Okay. I better be off and complete some homework for tutor tomorrow and school on Monday. Just want to wish everyone’s mums, HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY. ie. Be good to your mums tomorrow.
Lots of Love.Labels: city, money, Shopping
|
DIE EXAMS DIE!
Date: Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 6:18 PM.
Comments:
|
(posted by MEL)
Basically, I had three days off after exams. I spent most of Wednesday, getting the much deserved sleep. Thursday, I met up with Carmen and Steph at Bankstown. Shopping, obviously. Carmen is a hilarious shopper – so indecisive. She bought a vest and a beanie. I think :P. I got a top, jacket, scarf and random stuff. Stephanie bought socks. And soon after, time was running out and we had to go home. But then again, we were going to see each other again on Friday(yesterday).
Stephanie came to my place in the morning then we met up with Alice on the train to Town Hall. We met up with Vicky and Carmen at Townhall. Since it was still early in the morning, we decided to have some breakfast at Passionflower.
 1. Waffles and ice-cream 2. Pancakes and ice-cream
After filling our stomachs, Alice and Vicky left to go to karaoke with the people (Eric, Patrick, Viausto, Kenji, Cindy and Rebecca?). I think they were the people. So Steph, Carmen and I decided to go to Capitols since it was Stephanie’s first experience at the city. Before we reached to Capitol Square, we dropped by Hotdollar where we bought some ribbon. A short walk later, we were in a Capitol booth taking capitols. And yes, it was a nice experience after having not taken them for like half a year now.
 3. Stephanie in a mask at Hotdollar. 4. Stephanie and Carmen at Capitols.
We then walked to Market city where I got a kimmidoll keyring because they ran out of the kimmidolls figurines. But I was still happy! Then we just went to a lot of random stores – looking for presents for our mums! Didn’t find anything good and affordable. We saw the restaurant that Vicky talked about – PhoTK. (It’s meant to be). Just realised a lot of students truant. Anyway, we phoned up Vicky and met her at Town Hall to go DFO. We went to Strathfield then caught a bus to DFO.
 5. Pho TK. 6. DFO.
All of us got hungry so we ate. After stuffing ourselves with Asian food, we went shopping. Carmen and I had to also buy Mother’s Day presents. Basically the next two-three hours were spent shopping. A lot of shopping - clothes, accessories and presents.
 7 & 8: Our shopping bags.
Just to let you know those were all our bags. I believe that all together we probably spent about $500. That’s how crazy we are ;D. After two trips round DFO. We got tired and broke. Hence we decided to go back home. Stephanie and I parted ways with Carmen and Vicky at Strathfield station. Stephanie and I trained it to Regents Park where then we got off and changed to Bankstown Line. We slowly walked back to my place where Stephanie was then picked up.
 9 & 10: The Hume Highway at 6pm. (along our walk home)
Overall, I had a great day with a lot of shopping and adventures. HAHA. But damn, I'm so tired and my wallet is crying for help ><. Individually I spent $300 in two days :). That’s a record, I believe (for me)! Today, I had tutor. And when I woke up, my legs were aching from the 9hr shopping adventure yesterday + 5hr shopping trip on Thursday! Haha, the consequences of having some fun. Okay. I better be off and complete some homework for tutor tomorrow and school on Monday. Just want to wish everyone’s mums, HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY. ie. Be good to your mums tomorrow.
Lots of Love.Labels: city, money, Shopping
|
Phot!ans.
 |
#02
Name: Vicky.
Age/DOB: Seventeen/10th January.
Known as: The Shopaholic.
Status: SuperkalafragiSINGLE.
|
 |
#11
Name: Yvonne.
Age/DOB: Seventeen/11th August.
Known as: Miss Tomboy.
Status: Single and (very) interested.
|
 |
#12
Name: Angela.
Age/DOB: Sixteen/12th April.
Known as: The Food Critic.
Status: Single.
|
 |
#13
Name: Jennifer.
Age/DOB: Sixteen/13th May.
Known as: The artistic one.
Status: Lovestoned.
|
 |
#24
Name: Melissa.
Age/DOB: Sixteen/24th July.
Known as: Wedding guru.
Status: Happily single.
|
 |
#99
Name: Stephanie.
Age/DOB: Seventeen/27th November.
Known as: HIMYM and McFly addict.
Status: Awesomely single.
|
|
Music.
- Low - Flo Rida feat. T-Pain.
- Banana Phone - Raffi.
- Wannabe - Spice Girls.
- Together Forever - The Turtles.
- Pictures of You - The Last Goodnight.
|
Tagboard.
|
Page Views and Statistics.
Recent Entries.
DIE EXAMS DIE!
Friends.
Cindy's Blog @ tenacity
Maxine's LiveJournal @ iyouie
Hanh's Blog @ hanhee-hong
Shirley's Blog @ freakingoutrageous
Jennifer's Art Blog @ zurieau
Credits.
Layout: tuesdaynight
|