Phot!k (FUH-tick) noun. Also Photik 1. six Australian girls from SHS Class of 2009. 2. a group of these girls, dependent on love and friendship. 3.adj/adv. (slang) shorthand of “photogenic”.
See also:Phot!ans tab
EntriesPhot!ansMusicTagboardLinks
Party Fun !
Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 6:00 PM. Comments: |
(posted by MEL)
Yesterday was such a crazy yet amazing day. It will probably be one of my highlights this year. Thanks to all the gorgeous people that attended (L). I love you all heaps! ^__^' .
To start off, I woke up about 4am. I didnt understand why i woke up that early either o__O. Well I showered and then prepared some of the foods and decorating for the day. Afterwards, I just got ready and changed.
At about 9am, Carmen and Jrah came over. We finished blowing up the helium balloons. Damn, they were so pretty and worth the money! Babycakes as well. They're are so tiny and cute. Yvonne came pretty early and she was dressed like she was going to a wedding wearing her school shoes. Funny girl. Jason and Maxine were next to arrived. Maxine and Jrah haven't been to my place so they went exploring. *Hope you guys like my place...* :)
Birthday Girls ;D Babycakes <3>
The Junk Food ;D
Then Steph came and we just started watching "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". It was so funny, every time there was something "revealing", most of the girls would squirm and hide behind the pillows.. (including Jason, I joke). They're all so cute! While they were watching the movie, Carmen and I started the cooking. And Mimi came in such cute clothes YET she didnt take her jacket off the whole day :(. Well now I have a scar to remember the day. This was achieved by having hard tomatoes and not a very sharp knife. You can put the two and two together.
Carmen and Mimi !
Cute Maxine !
Balloons !
Anyways, Vick arrived. I must admit, her dress was so pretty. Everyone was just going in and out from the living room to my room, doing a variety things such as playing on my computer, eating and watching movies. Funny enough, before Jen came, I was like " I hope Howe and Jen dont come at the same time. Jen's mum might freak out". Coincidently, they did arrive at the same time xD. LOL.
Vick, Me, Jrah !
With both their arrivals, all the movies finished, radio blasted through the speakers and thats when the real fun began ;D. We began this drinking game. We started off with just white wine (only 4.8% alcohol, no need to worry) and some lollies. Poor Jennifer had to drink the most from all of us especially when she isnt much of a drinker. Haha. After finishing off two bottles of wine, we started to added random soft drinks and condiments. Steph had to drink a nasty mixture of Creaming Soda, condensed milk, Bbq sauce, lollies and some other random junk. And Howe had to eat a cupcake with chilli sauce, shapes, starburst and bbq sauce, all in one. Not a nice combination for either of them. Personally, I drank a few cups of wine, lollies and a chilli sauce cupcake ><' and that was bad enough. Yet, the whole thing was heaps of fun! ^__^
The Beginning ;D
Jen drinking ;D !
Chug Jason Chug !
The Deadly Cupcake !
The Deadly Drink !
Poor Steph!
While in the game, Hong arrived at the party with her guitar. Thanks for the present Hong. Love the card! At the end of this game, we just did random stuff which include attaching quite a few balloons to steph and making her run down the highway and having hong scream out " I love the pope". And yes, there were people from their cars looking at us.
Balloon Girl ! Run Steph Run !
Pretty Helium Balloons !
Newlyweds !
After a long day, people were leaving randomly through the days. And all of us just sat around talking and asking our usual questions. We then started playing with the sparklers. Fire is so much fun. :)
Omg ! Your Dress !
Hong !You owe me a song. The "Vicky" Alien !
With most of the people leaving later, we began to get a little kinky with the internet T__T. First off, while on Hong's account. Jason and I took turns talking to random people in quite "horny" ways while us not knowing who we are talking too. Thank you to wireless keyboard. Some good laughs we got from there and fond memories ;D. Though, I believe we scared off quite a few people online however there was some good people that played along, *shoutout to Ben ;D*. Hahas. Also we had some helium fun!
Yay !
We love "Ben" !
We then started to watch SYTYCD. YAY! :) Then after the last two people left (Vick and Hong). Steph and Carmen got ready for their sleepover at my place. We just watched random movies and talked to people online. Then I crashed out first so I'm not sure what they're did. They could have done anything really... o__O. To think of all the possibilities they could have done to me while I was asleep. Luckily, I have some good friends.. I hope.
Carmen ! Steph !
Since I was the first to sleep, I was the first to wake. And then realised I was covered by balloons. And Steph and Carmen was also too. This was when we started popping the balloons. Steph and Carmen craved for sausages in the morning. Being the nice person I am, I offered to walk all the way to IGA and get them their sausages. While walking out the house all the way to IGA in my pjs, I had a few random stares from passengers in their cars and people attending WYD. LOLs. When I came back, we just made the sausages, pancakes and random food. It was a very large breakfast which we didnt manage to finish off. xD Also, "Low" came on the radio and then carmen in the sleeping bag on the ground, starts wriggling around on the ground, trying to dance XD
Dead Balloons ! Popped Balloons !
Spatula ! Pancakes !
Big breakfast, anyone?
At about 11ish, they both left. And I just went back to sleep and woke up about 4hours later. I was planning to get some work done yet I was so damn tired. However, this was a small sacrifice compared to the amount of fun I had yesterday. Most photos can be found here: http://community.webshots.com/user/foudroyant?vhost=community
Well, now I'm off. I would like to say again, THANKYOU EVERYONE! Carmen and I appreciate you guys for taking the effort to come to our party and we hope you had some fun. I love you guys all and the times we share together ! <33.>
Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 6:00 PM. Comments: |
(posted by MEL)
Yesterday was such a crazy yet amazing day. It will probably be one of my highlights this year. Thanks to all the gorgeous people that attended (L). I love you all heaps! ^__^' .
To start off, I woke up about 4am. I didnt understand why i woke up that early either o__O. Well I showered and then prepared some of the foods and decorating for the day. Afterwards, I just got ready and changed.
At about 9am, Carmen and Jrah came over. We finished blowing up the helium balloons. Damn, they were so pretty and worth the money! Babycakes as well. They're are so tiny and cute. Yvonne came pretty early and she was dressed like she was going to a wedding wearing her school shoes. Funny girl. Jason and Maxine were next to arrived. Maxine and Jrah haven't been to my place so they went exploring. *Hope you guys like my place...* :)
Birthday Girls ;D Babycakes <3>
The Junk Food ;D
Then Steph came and we just started watching "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". It was so funny, every time there was something "revealing", most of the girls would squirm and hide behind the pillows.. (including Jason, I joke). They're all so cute! While they were watching the movie, Carmen and I started the cooking. And Mimi came in such cute clothes YET she didnt take her jacket off the whole day :(. Well now I have a scar to remember the day. This was achieved by having hard tomatoes and not a very sharp knife. You can put the two and two together.
Carmen and Mimi !
Cute Maxine !
Balloons !
Anyways, Vick arrived. I must admit, her dress was so pretty. Everyone was just going in and out from the living room to my room, doing a variety things such as playing on my computer, eating and watching movies. Funny enough, before Jen came, I was like " I hope Howe and Jen dont come at the same time. Jen's mum might freak out". Coincidently, they did arrive at the same time xD. LOL.
Vick, Me, Jrah !
With both their arrivals, all the movies finished, radio blasted through the speakers and thats when the real fun began ;D. We began this drinking game. We started off with just white wine (only 4.8% alcohol, no need to worry) and some lollies. Poor Jennifer had to drink the most from all of us especially when she isnt much of a drinker. Haha. After finishing off two bottles of wine, we started to added random soft drinks and condiments. Steph had to drink a nasty mixture of Creaming Soda, condensed milk, Bbq sauce, lollies and some other random junk. And Howe had to eat a cupcake with chilli sauce, shapes, starburst and bbq sauce, all in one. Not a nice combination for either of them. Personally, I drank a few cups of wine, lollies and a chilli sauce cupcake ><' and that was bad enough. Yet, the whole thing was heaps of fun! ^__^
The Beginning ;D
Jen drinking ;D !
Chug Jason Chug !
The Deadly Cupcake !
The Deadly Drink !
Poor Steph!
While in the game, Hong arrived at the party with her guitar. Thanks for the present Hong. Love the card! At the end of this game, we just did random stuff which include attaching quite a few balloons to steph and making her run down the highway and having hong scream out " I love the pope". And yes, there were people from their cars looking at us.
Balloon Girl ! Run Steph Run !
Pretty Helium Balloons !
Newlyweds !
After a long day, people were leaving randomly through the days. And all of us just sat around talking and asking our usual questions. We then started playing with the sparklers. Fire is so much fun. :)
Omg ! Your Dress !
Hong !You owe me a song. The "Vicky" Alien !
With most of the people leaving later, we began to get a little kinky with the internet T__T. First off, while on Hong's account. Jason and I took turns talking to random people in quite "horny" ways while us not knowing who we are talking too. Thank you to wireless keyboard. Some good laughs we got from there and fond memories ;D. Though, I believe we scared off quite a few people online however there was some good people that played along, *shoutout to Ben ;D*. Hahas. Also we had some helium fun!
Yay !
We love "Ben" !
We then started to watch SYTYCD. YAY! :) Then after the last two people left (Vick and Hong). Steph and Carmen got ready for their sleepover at my place. We just watched random movies and talked to people online. Then I crashed out first so I'm not sure what they're did. They could have done anything really... o__O. To think of all the possibilities they could have done to me while I was asleep. Luckily, I have some good friends.. I hope.
Carmen ! Steph !
Since I was the first to sleep, I was the first to wake. And then realised I was covered by balloons. And Steph and Carmen was also too. This was when we started popping the balloons. Steph and Carmen craved for sausages in the morning. Being the nice person I am, I offered to walk all the way to IGA and get them their sausages. While walking out the house all the way to IGA in my pjs, I had a few random stares from passengers in their cars and people attending WYD. LOLs. When I came back, we just made the sausages, pancakes and random food. It was a very large breakfast which we didnt manage to finish off. xD Also, "Low" came on the radio and then carmen in the sleeping bag on the ground, starts wriggling around on the ground, trying to dance XD
Dead Balloons ! Popped Balloons !
Spatula ! Pancakes !
Big breakfast, anyone?
At about 11ish, they both left. And I just went back to sleep and woke up about 4hours later. I was planning to get some work done yet I was so damn tired. However, this was a small sacrifice compared to the amount of fun I had yesterday. Most photos can be found here: http://community.webshots.com/user/foudroyant?vhost=community
Well, now I'm off. I would like to say again, THANKYOU EVERYONE! Carmen and I appreciate you guys for taking the effort to come to our party and we hope you had some fun. I love you guys all and the times we share together ! <33.>