|
Charmed
Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 7:37 PM.
Comments:
|
(posted by Anonymous)
As of next year, I will have officially been a Charmed fan for 10 years.  Over the past couple of weeks I have been watching every single episode of Charmed from Season 1 through 8 (thanks Linda!) and reliving the magic (no pun intended) of my childhood. In dedication to the awesomest show ever here's my top 10 episodes list: 1. Morality Bites (2x02)2. That 70's Episode (1x17)3. All Hell Breaks Loose (3x22)4. Charmed and Dangerous (4x13)5. PreWitched (3x17)6. Sight Unseen (3x05)7. Something Wicca This Way Comes (1x01)8. Long Live the Queen (4x20)9. The Day the Magic Died (5x15)10. Something Wicca This Way Goes (7x22)
Steph + Charmed = 10 years of magicLabels: charmed, love, TV
|
Charmed
Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 7:37 PM.
Comments:
|
(posted by Anonymous)
As of next year, I will have officially been a Charmed fan for 10 years.  Over the past couple of weeks I have been watching every single episode of Charmed from Season 1 through 8 (thanks Linda!) and reliving the magic (no pun intended) of my childhood. In dedication to the awesomest show ever here's my top 10 episodes list: 1. Morality Bites (2x02)2. That 70's Episode (1x17)3. All Hell Breaks Loose (3x22)4. Charmed and Dangerous (4x13)5. PreWitched (3x17)6. Sight Unseen (3x05)7. Something Wicca This Way Comes (1x01)8. Long Live the Queen (4x20)9. The Day the Magic Died (5x15)10. Something Wicca This Way Goes (7x22)
Steph + Charmed = 10 years of magicLabels: charmed, love, TV
|