Vote for Phot!k.
Phot!k (FUH-tick)
noun. Also Photik
1. six Australian girls from SHS Class of 2009.
2. a group of these girls, dependent on love and friendship.
3. adj/adv. (slang) shorthand of “photogenic”.

See also: Phot!ans tab
EntriesPhot!ansMusicTagboardLinks
10 Things I Learnt This Year
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 8:18 PM.
Comments: |
(posted by ick)

*A list by Steph and Vick

1. My name is easy to ridicule (<--Steph)
2. 'VONNE' can be added as a suffix to anything
3. Australia is a mixed market economy
4. Anything can be pictionaried
5. Acommodation for camp gets worse every year
6. 6CO2 + 6H2O --> C6H12O6 + 6O2
7. The only reason I got along with peer support kids is because I am one
8. School is pointless until year 12
9. 5L of ice cream may give brainfreeze
10. PHOT!K = AWESOME

-----

BONUS LIST!: 5 Things I Love About Yvonne x3
1. Her name rhymes with 'poo', 'shoe', 'loo', 'stew' etc.
2. The way she runs through puddles barefoot
3. The fact that she owns a glittery octopus ruler
4. Her glittery octopus face --> :|
5. The way she's brutally honest
LOVE, (VERY) ANONYMOUS

-----

And that's what we do in class.

On other news, CONGRATS to Jen on getting her license! You took Phot!k's driving virginity, you un-procrastinator, you. ;D

Holidays are cominggg at last! Watch this space for updates~


Labels: , ,


PHOT!K 2007-2008.